Test Automation Engineer
Desired SkillsTest Automation Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join a Fintech company who are a world leader in the field and are continuing to grow.
This company work with the latest open source technology in an Agile environment.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work on extending and improving the existing test automation suite and frameworks, as well as automating test cases as part of highly technical and dedicated test automation team.
- At least 3 years' hands on test automation experience
- Strong Java coding
- Test automation experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar
- API testing experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- CI experience - Jenkins, TeamCity
- BDD experience - Serenity, Cucumber etc. would be a plus
- Competitive salary
For more information on this and other QA/Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or send your CV through the link below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.