Desired SkillsUX Designer, UI Developer, Design Software
Our Dublin based client are looking or an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their growing team in Dublin.
- Working closely with the Head of Design, Product Managers and Engineering team
- Have a strong end-user focus to identify each user's need
- Create high-fidelity prototypes, making considerations for internationalisation, accessibility, and cross platform compatibility requirements
- Adhere to company design and brand guidelines
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes and UX principles, user research and discovery
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UI design tools (Sketch, InVision or similar)
- Strong UX/UI design portfolio
- High HTML5, CSS3, cross browser/platform compatibility and web standards
- Proven ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to discuss and explain design choices, keeping key stakeholders up-to-date with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner (ability to speak and write clearly and concisely)
- Experience applying results of usability testing to iterate design
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Animation techniques using JS and CSS
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role, please do get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.