Software Engineer (Web Backend)
Python, Software Engineer, Django, SQL, Docker, Object-Oriented Programming, Linux, Agile
We are looking for remote Software Engineers who are passionate about making a difference in the medical field. Our projects include creating tools that help deliver pathology results faster than ever before. This allows patients to get the treatment they need as soon as possible. We value innovation in technology and use it to improve the healthcare system.
- Develop best-in-class software that is highly scalable and maintainable.
- Building data pipelines.
- Transferring, processing, and storing large amounts of data.
- Mentor team members.
- Communicate and work with other teams as well as management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent coding skills in Python - understand the language's core concepts, including frameworks and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with asynchronous programming.
- Experience with testing methodologies.
- Ability to optimize complex systems.
- Experience with modern technology and methodologies: Linux, Agile Development, Git, etc.
- Experience coding with Go.
- Previous experience with SQL, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- 15 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and unlimited sick days
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) and match
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided hardware and home office stipend
To apply for this position, please click the link below or contact Sophia at Reperio for more information.
*US Citizen or Green Card Holder Only*
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.