Software Sales Specialist
Sales, Enterprise Sales, Business Development,
My client is one of Ireland's biggest and fastest growing Fin Tech companies. They have gained a large market share globally for payments solutions and have recently launched a brand new payments product which is quickly becoming one of the market leaders in the tourism and travel sectors.
The role itself involves maintaining a sales plan for the product, engaging new customers and building on the relationships the company has already initiated. You will understand customers' concerns and suggestions and relay that feedback to the product engineers to give the product a competitive edge on the market. This is a role where success looks like bringing in a few huge whales a year, not a vast volume of lower value sales.
This is a role with fantastic progression opportunities as the business scales, the compensation package is very generous and the challenge of marketing this new product is perfect for someone ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit. This company is en-route to being one of Ireland's highest revenue companies, and you can be a part of that.
This role is Remote/Client-Site (Global).
- 5+ Years of Software Sales Experience (ideally in the FinTech / Payments industries)
- Experience of maintaining dialogue and coherent strategy with Software Architecture and Product teams
- Experience relaying customer needs effectively
- Track record of achieving business targets
- Knowledge of payments industry and common payments products is beneficial
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.