linux, windows, networking, system administrator, security, cloud
We have teamed up with a Global company to help find their next Systems Administrator. As this is a Global company they are happy to support Working From Home. The Successful candidate will support the production environment for both cloud and on-prem. This company are a technology-driven company ensuring they are using cutting-edge tech whilst providing training and advancement.
- Supporting our Production Application services and Infrastructure (both On-prem and Cloud) acting as a member of the issue, incident and problem resolution team for high availability, high throughput, secure online payment services.
- Supporting the team in lifecycle management and monthly patching cycles to keep environment secure and PCI compliant
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of Developers, QAs, DBAs, and Network Engineers to manage the in-life operation of production payment services ensuring ongoing availability, scalability, efficiency and security.
- Automation of manual/time-consuming tasks required for the day-to-day work of the team.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- They want to improve and learn new skills
- Linux/Windows Admin experience
- Networking experience
- Experience working with a scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell, Python etc
- Full Work From home (Ireland only)
For more information, contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital at 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.