Test Automation Engineer
QA, Test, Automation
I have multiple mid-level Test Automation roles available with one of Ireland's most recognizable brands.
These roles will focus mostly on test automation for web-based applications - both UI and APIs. They have recently been upgrading / modernising their tech stack - moving to micro-services, more automation, more Agile etc so it would be exciting time to join them.
They are open to mostly remote working, with only limited visits to the office required (once every 1-2 months).
- Computer Science Degree (or similar)
- 2-3+ years of experience in a Test Automation role
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or similar
- API testing experience - Postman, RestAssured or similar
- Continuous Integration experience would be a plus - Jenkins or similar
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Salary review
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply by sending your CV through the link or contact Seamus at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.