Desired SkillsData Analyst, Dublin
My client, a technology and digital marketing company, is currently seeking to expand their award winning team!
You will be part of the BI team and be responsible for liaising with stakeholders and clients to gather requirements and come up with innovative solutions. You will contribute to ensuring the business has the information it requires in order to make crucial business decisions. Additionally, you will be involved in market research, business analysis and be responsible for key strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand requirements
- Create dashboards and make modifications to existing software
- Develop and maintain ETL tools to deliver reports and dashboards to stakeholders
- Prepare analysis about performance within various areas of the business
- Utilize analytical tools to address complex business dilemmas
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or skills and experience to match.
- You should have been working within a Data Analytics environment for at least a year
- Team player and able to deal with all aspects of Data Management
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a role related to BI
- SQL, NoSQL, Oracle or Mongo DB database experience mandatory
- Data Mining
- Strong experience designing and developing reports from scratch using Tableau or similar tools
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. You will receive tailored training and mentoring from day one and enjoy a market leading salary including a range of benefits is also on offer.
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.