Data Engineering, ETL, Big Data, Spark, Databricks, AWS, Python
I'm working exclusively with a global automotive company who specialise in emerging technologies and driving towards a net zero future. Having recently opened a new office in Dublin, my client are hiring across the board.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Data Engineer into their small, world-class team in Dublin. Within this role, you will work closely with engineers from different technical backgrounds and help build cutting-edge, data-centric rich applications.
If successful, you would be joining a company who place huge emphasis of having a transparent work culture and an environment where every employee can be heard and influence decisions.
What you Need:
- 5+ years working as a Data Engineer
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Data Modeling and Data Mining
- Programming experience in Python
- Knowledge of Spark & Databricks
- Exposure across AWS Stack (S3, , Lambda, Glue, VPC, etc.)
- Any experience in Azure, GCP and Machine Learning is desirable
What you Get:
- €85 - 100K
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid or Remote working
- Wellness perks
- Training and Development plan
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Graeme King at Reperio or simply hit apply. We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.