DevOps, CI/CD, AWS, Linux, dockjer, Kubernetes
I am searching for mid-level DevOps engineers on behalf of my client, an innovative software company. There are multiple positions open for this role. You will work in an agile team with a focus on delivering important software projects.
Location - Athlone (hybrid and remote options available)
- 3 years DevOps experience
- Strong with CI/CD practices
- Experience with AWS
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, ansible or GitHub
- Scripting experience
- Understanding of Linux
Great Competitive Benefits:
- Work life balance - flexible hours/remote and hybrid working options
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Pension]health and life cover]annual leave
- Learning and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package available to European candidates
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply directly. Alternatively, get in contact with Shannon Murphy at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.