Hardware, Electronics, Test, PCB, C/C++, Dublin
A great position has just opened up working with a growing company specialising in the sciences mixed with electronics. The role will require you to get up to speed with the basics of the product line in order for you to fully understand the role. All-in-all, this role would suit someone looking for their next jump up into a position where they would be increasing their overall electronics skillset while gaining good experience working in specialist areas with key transferrable skills. Working directly under the CTO you will be collaborating across test teams, design teams and on client facing teams giving you a good oversight into the company as a whole.
- 3+ Years of Experience in Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge in Hardware test (Software and processes)
- PCB Design experience E.g. Altium
- Knowledge of Software such as C/C++ and Python is good to have
- Strong self-starter and well-motivated to continue to learn
If you are interested in this opportunity reach out to Daniel Brown at Reperio human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.