C++, C, Embedded Systems, Medical Devices, RTOS
We are working with a steadily growing and expanding company, whose technology is based in the Medical Devices sector, to find their next Embedded Software Engineer.
The role will require you to join their tight knit team in developing custom products for their already large client base. During your time in this company, you will be heavily involved in research and development of new technology and features belonging to the already great product portfolio they have. The team itself are currently in the midst of a new project in which they have heavy demand and need the support in order to keep the product at the highest of standards.
- 4+ years experience working in a Firmware/Embedded Software role
- Working on firmware applications and Device drivers
- Good knowledge of both C and C++
- Experience working with ARM microcontrollers
- Good experience working in a design and development environment
- Experience working with RTOS is good to have but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Shares/stocks available
- Hybrid working
Get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital to learn more
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.