Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salesforce Project Manager
IT Project Manager, Contract, Salesforce
Successful candidate must be based within Ireland. Global projects. 1 year rolling contract, fully remote working.
Must have Salesforce Project Management Knowledge / CRM Experience.
- Initiate, plan, manage, deploy, coach and/or influence leading technology solutions and/or large scale and high complexity that are high-quality, innovative, efficient, creative, scalable, adaptable, dynamic, fully performing and comply with all standards and best practices in support of business and Client outcomes and objectives.
- Responsible for planning, day-to-day execution, management, implementation and reporting when working on non-agile initiatives.
- Change agent, leading rollout of agile with focus on facilitating greater agility for their assigned team(s)/squad(s), coaching and building high performing team(s)/squad(s) and works to eliminate obstacles in delivering high quality technology solutions.
- Escalates impediments, risks and helps promote value delivery and drive relentless improvement.
- Works as a servant leader accountable for establishing and coaching squad(s) on Scrum practices and shares responsibility with their squads for delivery of their assigned large initiative, when working in an agile framework..
- For high complexity work, is able to proactively identify, decompose, and define strategies to proactively reduce/avoid impediments in the future (both independently or with others) to ensure consistent velocity, predictability and flow of work.
- Builds and expands relationships within their team(s)/squad(s), across other agile squads (i.e. Agile Release Trains) or their portfolio with their release train engineers, portfolio / product owners and other supporting teams in delivery of business value.
- Responsible for defining and tracking goals, key quality and productivity measurements, while working with the team to continuously improve these metrics.
- Responsible for managing all governance, reporting, and monitoring related activities as defined by the respective delivery framework being applied to work
- Will seek guidance from senior resources when needed and coaches others in their skills development.
- Has leading level of knowledge and functional understanding of both agile and waterfall delivery frameworks and is able to effortlessly guide their squad/team through the appropriate activities without needing coaching
- Works as a coach supporting the building of skills across the squad/team in the application of their respective framework, while developing basic coaching skills.
- Adheres strongly to retrospectives and lessons learned disciplines and ensures the squad/team holds itself accountable for acting on their agreed plan for improvement.
- Adheres strongly to governance and compliance disciplines and champions governance and compliance across the community.
- Ability to effectively manage and balance the art vs. the science of delivery
- Ability to break down work into manageable pieces with understanding of how to define tasks and stories, provide direction on how work can be represented, facilitate estimation methods, and actively assist with backlog refinement/grooming using a variety of methods and tools with a high level of proficiency (i.e. Jira)
- Champions an exemplary squad/team ethos where customer focus comes first.
- Champions a squad/team desire for best-in-class performance.
- Actively assists in the deployment of scaled agile.
- Has leading experience and understanding of the Scrum Ceremonies and an ability to execute on them with ease.
- Has leading level of understanding of waterfall delivery and has the ability to deliver success with ease.
- 7+ years IT Project Management, Scrum Master or IT Team Leadership experience
- Project Management and or Scrum Master certification ideally.
- Successful candidate will have significant experience of working in software and infrastructure delivery projects/teams.
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.