Technical Development Manager
Leadership, Product management, SDLC, Java, Spring Boot, Cloud
Great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer with strong product management exposure to take a step towards Software Engineering Management. My client has a Technical Development Manager role where you will be leading and guiding the development team on cloud projects. The company develop software that's used within AI and VR technology.
This role is Dublin/Remote.
What will your role involve?
- Lead development team on a range of projects related to the company's product
- Make key technical decisions based on business and technical need
- Support/lead/coach development team across the SDLC
- Positive leadership, promoting good teamwork, championing best practice and contributing to better the workplace/culture
- Computer Science / Software Development Degree
- 5+ years in Java Development
- 2+ years in a Senior Dev/Lead role
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of product/project management
- Experience and strong knowledge of Spring Boot, NoSQL, Microservices, REST APIs
- Cloud familiarity (AWS)
- Company match pension
- Healthcare/Parental leave
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and much more…
What you need to do:
Send your CV by clicking apply or feel free to get in touch with JP Rooney at Reperio for more information. We will call you for an informal chat to learn more about your experience and what you're suited to. We are working on various Java roles, so even if you do not match the criteria set out here, please send your CV anyway and we'll find a match.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.